maandag 8 oktober 2007

Mr Naruto-san

(chords chorus: G A D G D G A A)
(chords verse: G A D G D G D G A A)

chorus (play at the start and after each verse):
Hey! Mr. Naruto-san, Sing a song with me
We're enemies but we could be friends too
Hey! Mr. Naruto-san, Sing a song with me
In the shuriken filled morning I'll come followin' you.


Verse 1:
Hey! Ms. Sakura-chan, heal this wound for me
It's getting hard to breathe
I'm forgetting what is real and what I'm dreaming
Hey! Ms. Sakura-chan, heal this wound for me
To get back on my feet
If you decline you're gonna end up screaming

Verse 2:
Though I know that my eyesight will not return to me again,
Vanished from my head,
Left me blindly here to sit while singing.
My lazyness amazes me, I'm branded on my feet,
I have no one to meet
And the ancient empty cave's too dead for dreaming.

(based on: Mr. Tambourine man)

Geen opmerkingen: